Steps Away From Orlando’s Magic…
Central to Orlando’s world-famous theme parks, attractions, performing and visual arts, The Peabody Orlando is the ultimate address to explore the city. The Peabody resides five minutes from Universal Orlando Resort® and SeaWorld; and 15 minutes from Disney World and downtown Orlando's performing and visual arts featuring the Orlando Ballet, Orlando Opera Company, UCF Shakespeare Festival, and Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art in Winter Park. Exclusive shops and boutiques also are abound at The Mall at Millenia, the Florida Mall and Festival Bay.
Orange County Convention Center
The Orange County Convention Center specializes in hosting a variety of events. This center is located adjacent to the hotel.
Universal Orlando® Resort
Featuring two of the world's two most amazing theme parks - Universal Studios® and Universal's Islands of Adventure® theme park, where the world's most innovative rides and attractions challenge all your senses. Plus you can enjoy the non-stop entertainment at Universal CityWalk®.
Click Here to Purchase Special Theme Park Tickets and Information
For groups of 20 or more please inquire with your convention services manager for special discounts and tickets when booking your convention at the Peabody Hotel.
Walt Disney World
The Disney magic flourishes at this charmed theme park offering rides, exciting attractions, and cultural parades.
Sea World Resort®
SeaWorld Orlando takes you on a one-of-a-kind journey to the wonders that exist beyond the ocean’s door -- a place where up-close encounters connect to the energy, excitement, and the mystery of the sea and sea life.
- SeaWorld®: SeaWorld® Orlando is the world’s premiere marine adventure park with 200 acres of world-class shows, thrilling rides and unforgettable animal encounters. More than 80 million visitors have explored the mysteries of the sea with up- close animal interactions and exhilarating thrills. New state-of-the-art rides such as "Kraken," "Journey to Atlantis," and their newest roller coaster, "Manta" twist, turn and drench guests with unprecedented thrills, while amazing animal encounters include killer whales, dolphins, sea lions, stingrays and more.
- Discovery Cove™: Discovery Cove™ is an exclusive, reservations-only family adventure in which guests experience the most exciting animal encounters the world has to offer, including swimming and playing with dolphins. Guests can also snorkel with thousands of tropical fish in our Coral Reef and touch, feed and mingle with hundreds of colorful birds in the free-flight Aviary.
- Aquatica: Aquatica is a whimsical, one-of-a kind waterpark that only SeaWorld could create. Whether you decide to float through an undersea world of exotic fish, relax on their white sand beaches, or take a tube slide through an underwater world where black and white Commerson’s Dolphins swim beside you, you will be sure to enjoy your time.
- Orange County Convention Center (1 minute)
- Pointe* Orlando Shopping/Entertainment complex (1 minute)
- SeaWorld (2 minutes)
- Wet 'n Wild (2 minutes)
- Universal Studios Florida (9 minutes)
- City Walk (9 minutes)
- Universal Studios Islands of Adventure (9 minutes)
- Lake Buena Vista (10 minutes)
- Orlando Ballet (13 minutes)
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra (13 minutes)
- Orlando UCF Shakespeare Festival (13 minutes)
- The Mennello Museum of American Folk Art (13 minutes)
- Walt Disney World (15 minutes)
- Hollywood Studios (15 minutes)
- Epcot Center (15 minutes)
- Disney's Animal Kingdom (15 minutes)
- Shakespeare Festival (15 minutes)
- Orlando Opera Company (15 minutes)
- Southern Ballet (Orlando) (15 minutes)
- Cornell Fine Arts Museum (16 minutes)
- Festival of Orchestras (16 minutes)
- Albin Polasek Gallery and Sculpture Gardens (16 minutes)
- Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art (16 minutes)
- Enzian Theater (18 minutes)
- Maitland Art Center (18 minutes)
- Maitland Holocaust Museum and Center (18 minutes)
- Orlando Science Center (20 minutes)
- Civic Theatre (20 minutes)
- Orlando Museum of Art (20 minutes)
- NASA Kennedy Space Center (60 minutes)
- Tampa & Busch Gardens (75 minutes)
Business/Corporate Travel Attractions
Convenience for Business Travelers…
Centrally located across from the Orange County Convention Center, The Peabody offers a host of business and corporate travel amenities and services. From arranging golf tee times and transportation to assisting with any specialty excursion, the Peabody team is ready to serve.
Some of the country’s most prestigious businesses call Orlando home, including:
- Universal Travel (2.5 mi.)
- Lockheed Martin (5 mi.)
- Verizon Wireless (6 mi.)
- CHEP (6 mi.)
- Hughes Supply (10 mi.)
- American Express (12 mi.)
- Merrill-Lynch (12 mi.)
- Publix (13 mi.)
The Peabody’s expert concierge team is ready to assist with any needs during your stay. However, should the need arise to directly contact our service partners, The Peabody guest is in good hands. Partners include:
- Orlando Ballet
- Orlando Opera
- Orlando Tourist Attractions and Activities - Go Orlando Card: Unlimited sightseeing at Orlando's top attractions. Includes FREE guidebook and significant savings at Florida restaurants and shops!
- Orlando International Fringe Theater Festival
- Orange Blossom Balloons
- FootballTickets.com - Orlando Predators Tickets
- WSBoletos.com (Spanish Site) - Orlando Magic Basketball Tickets
- WSBoletos.com (Spanish Site) - Orlando Predators Arena Football Tickets
- WSTickets.com - Orlando Magic Basketball Tickets
- WSTickets.com - Orlando Predators Arena Football Tickets
- A1 Luxury Limousine Of South Florida - Geared to meet your personal and professional requirements, so that you can conduct your business smoothly and efficiently.
- H2 Hummer Limousine - South Florida’s largest fleet of Hummer Limousine, SUV Limos, and Party Buses.
- Bid a Limo - Central and South Florida Limousine Service Provider.
- Limo.bz - Limo Hire for South Florida.
- Orlando Limo Service - Offers Limousines for Weddings, Proms, Bachelor, Bachelorette, and Birthday parties. Limo service available in most of central and southern Florida.
- South Florida Limos - A leader in the industry, with over 20 years of experience in the biz.
- OrlandoFloridaLimousine - The most Exotic Limousine Fleet In Orlando, and Central Florida. With Stretch Limos, Party Buses, Hummers, SUV Limousines and more.
- Ft. Lauderdale Limo - A Proud leader in Limousine Service in South Florida
- Limobus.net - Premier Limo bus company in Florida. Offering a fleet of 40 Passenger Luxury Party Buses, 22 passenger, and 16 passenger party buses.
Experience the elegance and tradition of The Peabody Orlando — a Mobile Four-Star, AAA Four Diamond hotel near Walt Disney World directly across from the Orange County Convention Center.
GETTING AROUND ORLANDO
THINGS TO DO